The complete schedule of activities is below. After you purchased your ticket, you received an email from Sched.org with instructions on how to login to your personal scheduler (if you didn’t receive the email, please check your spam folder).
Things to know:
- Simply click the star next to each class title to schedule activities. When the star turns black, you’re signed up for the class. To drop a class just click the star again.
- View your selected activities by hovering over the thumbnail image next to the word SCHEDULE and clicking "My Sched."
- The music & performances are listed below, but unlike yoga classes and other "Yoga Plus" activities, you don’t need to officially schedule your music & performance events to reserve a spot -- you can just show up. Of course, you’re welcome to schedule if you like -- that way, your friends will know what shows to meet you.
- As classes fill up, you’ll see an indicator of "almost full" and "full" appear next to the class name.
- Don’t forget to use the filters to the right to view the activities you’re most interested in.
According to all available research, the business of yoga is growing rapidly. Join us for a panel discussion on how to maximize your personal slice of the pie, by identifying the fertile "blue ocean" opportunities that exist, and are in fact expanding, in yoga. By blue ocean we mean the waters of opportunity that are open in terms of creating new market segments, delivering yoga to under-served populations, and/or in some other way changing the paradigm of the business of yoga. The Wanderlust Festivals themselves are a blue ocean initiative, as are the Wanderlust Studios, and while this session will explain some of the vision behind the WL organization, you will also hear from special guests who have interesting data, information and experience to share on this important topic, from a range of perspectives. Learn from a talented group of Panelists, and get inspired to create your own personal blue ocean of success upon your return home.